Custom Search

Monday, August 22, 2011

Wizkid Impregnates Undergraduate Student, Becomes a Father at 21



Its has been confirmed that EME Pop star Wizkid is now a proud father of a baby girl. The born star has been linked to many women including star actress Tonto Dikeh. It was revealed that the young star impregnated an undergraduate named Sola months ago. We where told Sola who resides in Mogodo, Lagos is a student of the University of Legon, Accra, Ghana.


In an elaborate chat with a Nigerian Entertainment Today editor, Wizkid denies having a child. ‘No, I don’t. It’s just a rumour, I’m not thinking about that right now’.
In the interview held last week at Ogudu-GRA, in Lagos and published in this week’s edition of Nigerian Entertainment Today Newspaper, he continues, ‘ I really don’t want to find myself in that kind of situation, I’m all about my music now‘ But our sources, who want to remain anonymous, insist Wizkid has fathered his first child.

Last Friday, the singer tweeted from his official Twitter handle (@wizkidayo) ‘Hey All.. Got sumthin to tell yall. In life, there are those times when you wonder about the wrong decisions you’ve made… This is one of those times for me.  I realize that I haven’t always lived up to everyone’s expectations from my loved ones to the immense love from my fans. I am sorry.  Please continue to pray for me.  With the help of my family and my EME big brothers, I am working on becoming a better man, a better artiste, a more responsible person with every one of my actions.‘


2 comments:

olivia said...

wizkid is also human.what ever the the media says he has done about been a father...we shuld all try and accept..if its true..we shuld only feel disappointed...afterall..a man must make his mistakes.wizkid ..dont allow this reduce ur esteem...rada..use it as manual to guide ur future decisions..live ur life

Admin said...

Yea Olivia, am in support of your comment. But like you know, he's a celebrity and people must talk about celebrities. I have nothing against him because he is one of my best artist at the moment. Everybody makes mistake sometimes in their lifes, he's not the first to be in such shoes. I like and will always like Wizkid.