Custom Search

Monday, September 6, 2010

T-MONEY,NEW KID ON THE BLOCK IN GARDENCITY

T-MONEY, AN UPCOMING ARTISTE BASED IN PORT HARCOURT IS GRADUALLY PULLING HER WEIGHT IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY.IN THIS CHAT SHE REVEALS HER REAL SELF.

BACKGROUND:

My name is Tina Ewa,with the stage name T-MONEY . I hail from Ogoja Borum in Boki L.G.A of Cross River State. I happen to be the first daughter in a family of eight.

INSPIRATION:

Becoming a celebrity is what really inspires me most. I love to be in the shoes of celebrities like Beyonce and Mary J. I want to give out my best to my country Nigeria

ROLE MODEL:

Beyonce

How YOU RELAX:

I love to relax in my room when ever I come back from work.

HOBBIES:

Reading, watching movies, sharing jokes and singing.

WHERE DO YOU SEE YOURSELF IN THE NEXT FIVE YEARS:

I Want to be known as a star that touches lives with my music and also to be a role model to the younger generation.

FAVOURITE COLOURS:

Red, Pink, White, Blue and Green.

FINAL WORD TO YOUR FANS:

Thanks to you all for your love and support, expect the best of T-MONEY.

Story by Eric Jeminiwa/Nigeriafilms.com

No comments: