Custom Search

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

INI EDO’S LESBIANISM SCANDAL: REPORTER’S LIFE (MICHAEL ALONGE) THREATENED


Ini Edo
Mr. Philip Ehiagwina, husband to Ini Edo one of the Nollywood actresses in Nigeria has threatened to KILL the reporter of the story alleging his wife of some nefarious activities which include lesbianism, excessive smoking, drunkenness etc. The America based businessman, Philip called exactly 12. 36pm Nigeria time today and introduced himself as Mr. Philip Ehiagwina husband of Ini Edo.

He was furious that such a report was written about his wife and while the reporter was trying to seek for an audience in order to explain the truth of the whole saga as regards the said story, he started yelling and said “you have to get your facts right about all these nasty reports you often write about my wife, if you can get your facts right, fine, I wont make any trouble but if you cant, I will come to Nigeria very soon, in fact, by tomorrow, I am getting my ticket, I will come to your house and TAKE CARE of you one-on-one.

Are you the only one practicing journalism in Nigeria, you have always been reporting nasty report about my family; I know someone has paid you to do this. Let me tell you, I am the last born of the family of nine and I am from Edo, in fact, I am an Esan guy, I swear to you, I am coming home for you. I wont sue you at all so that you wont need to start begging, I am going to take care of you, I swear by the grave of my father that only death will not make me eliminate you, I am coming home for you soon….” Ini Edo’s husband whose job in America is questionable threatened the reporter, Michael Alonge

In view of this, I, Michael Alonge is seizing this opportunity to inform the entire public, Nigeria Police Force, Nigeria Union of Journalism, Celestial Church of Christ and my family that if anything whatsoever happens to me or any of my immediate or extended family, Mr. Philip Ehiagwina, husband to Mrs. Ini Edo-Ehiagwina, Nollywood actress and Globacom brand Ambassador should be held responsible. We shall update you as event unfolds.

No comments: